MODENA, Italy – Driving along portions of the famed Mille Miglia race route in the Italian countryside, it becomes crystal clear just what a significant piece of history this route has been for the development of some of the best cars to crisscross the world’s roadways. From Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes-Benz and Maserati, the names of the manufacturers who raced on this storied venue read like a who’s who in automotive circles. One of history’s true car gods, Enzo Ferrari, once said of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.