Toyota Canada Inc. began assembly of its new Matrix cross/utility vehicle (CUV) and revamped, ninth-generation Corolla at its plant in Cambridge, Ont., Jan. 3. The vehicles, which go on sale next month, are built on the same assembly line. The new Corolla also will be produced for the North American market at the Toyota Motor Corp.-General Motors Corp. New United Motor Manufacturing Inc. joint venture plant in Fremont, CA. NUMMI also will build the Pontiac Vibe, a sort of sister vehicle to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.