The FreedomCAR and Fuel Partnership program finally appears to be bearing the fruit its founders intended eight years ago, despite various winds of change in Washington. Established by President Clinton as the Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles and subsequently renamed by President Bush, the FreedomCAR and Fuel Partnership is assisting Detroit auto makers, the U.S. Department of Energy and five major energy companies in the development of alternative-propulsion technology. This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.