CLEON, France – Prepare yourself, America, for the most powerful new-generation diesel engine ever offered in a moderately priced sedan. In two years, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will offer its Maxima sport sedan, which has built up a loyal following of enthusiast drivers over the past 12 years, with a 3.0L V-6 turbodiesel developed jointly by the alliance between Nissan and Renault SA. The engine will pack a mighty punch: 265 hp (at 4,000 rpm) and 406 lb.-ft. (550 Nm) of torque, all of it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.