Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is poised to sweep headlines at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit today (Jan. 5), serving up the all-new ’04 Maxima sports sedan and Quest minivan as proof that Nissan is well on the way to its much-anticipated rebirth. '04 Nissan Maxima Its Infiniti luxury division plans to unveil its FX45 cross/utility vehicle Jan. 6 and Nissan will take the wraps off its fullsize pickup Jan. 7, making good on promises of a product-lead financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.