CANBERRA – Mazda Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. says record new vehicle sales in 2003 and first-quarter 2004 has catapulted the importer to a record 15-month pre-tax profit of A$78.8 million ($55 million) over the period ending March 31. The auto maker reports 15-month results as it, along with all of Mazda Motor Corp.’s overseas subsidiaries, moves from reporting on a calendar-year basis to following the parent company’s Japanese fiscal-year schedule, which runs from April 1 to March 31. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.