Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. has its “Revival Plan.” And now Japanese automaker Mazda Motor Corp. — 34% owned by Ford Motor Co. — has its “Millenium Plan:” an outline that defines Mazda's new and presumably more responsible role in the expansive Ford Group. The Mazda Millenium Plan also sets the company's course to re-establish itself as the maker of expressive products — and reasonable profits. Mazda president Mark Fields and several other key Mazda marketing and product development executives ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.