Mazda Motor Corp. exceeds 70,000 unit sales in China for the first time in a 6-month period. The Japanese auto maker sold 70,357 vehicles in the year's first half for a 53.6% increase over January-June 2004. Mazda's goal is to sell 100,000 units in China in calendar 2005 and 300,000 by 2010. Strong performers for the brand in the first six months were the Mazda6 sedan, up 85.5% over year-ago; Mazda 323, up 40.1%; and Premacy, up 23.1%. All three are locally built through various ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.