DETROIT – Mazda Motor Corp.’s display of the Ryuga concept vehicle here last month was to gauge reaction not just to the design, but also to the idea of adding a small coupe to the lineup. The auto maker is compiling input from the media and public to the Ryuga vs. the Nagare concept that bowed in November at the Los Angeles auto show. And Mazda will gather more string when it unveils a third concept in the series at the Geneva auto show in March. The Ryuga builds on the “flow” theme of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.