Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) will be sending recall notices to more than 50,000 Mazda6 owners “within the next month or so,” the company says. But fewer than 1% of the affected units will require a repair, says Robert Davis, senior vice president-marketing and product development. The action will be undertaken to address a potential fuel leak – a condition linked to a supplier that MNAO does not identify. Less than 1% of Mazda6 units will need repair, Mazda says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.