Mazda Motor Corp.’s Laputa micro-mini makes its way to dealers in Japan, with prices beginning at ¥749,000 ($6,680) for the entry-level E Limited grade with 5-speed manual transmission. The E Limited with 4-speed automatic transmission is ¥824,000 ($7,350); the X-Turbo Laputa is ¥924,000 ($8,241) with 4-speed automatic, while the same model with 4-wheel drive is ¥1,051,000 ($9,374). The S-Turbo Laputa ranges in price from ¥1,242,000 ($11,078) equipped with a 5-speed manual to ¥1,414,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.