Mazda Motor Corp. names James. J. O’Sullivan president and CEO of Mazda North American Operations, effective April 1. O’Sullivan previously was franchise and business development manager for Ford Motor Co.’s Lincoln Mercury division. He also was Lincoln brand manager, overseeing the launch of key Lincoln vehicles. He joined Ford in 1976. O’Sullivan replaces Charles Hughes, who left his post on March 1.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.