Mazda Motor Corp. may engineer the Ford Group's future front-wheel drive C/D midsize vehicles under its “Millenium Plan” designed to give the Japanese carmaker — 34% owned by Ford Motor Co. — a more vital role. The plan seeks to reestablish Mazda as the maker of expressive products and reasonable profits. The company's vital role includes responsibility for engineering the Ford Group's future C/D midsize vehicles, a classification that exists in Japan and Europe and includes Ford of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.