Mazda Motor Corp. says its recent fiscal year, ended March 31, saw operating profit rise 49% to a record ¥123.4 billion ($1.1 billion). Net income for the auto maker also was a record, up 46% to ¥66.7 billion ($568 million). Mazda’s consolidated revenue increased 8% to ¥2.9 trillion ($24.9 billion). The auto maker credits continued global sales growth, cost-cutting efforts and exchange rates that favored the yen as reasons for its performance. Exchange rates are based on ¥117:$1, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.