Mazda Motor Corp. vehicle production rose in both domestic and overseas markets in 2003. Domestic output climbed 3.6% year-on-year to 801,084 vehicles. Of that, passenger-car production accounted for 7,33,295 units (up 2.3%) while commercial vehicles totaled 67,789 (up 18.6%). Production at overseas facilities rose 42% to 240,821 units on the strength of passenger cars, which comprise 178,220 of the total, up 69.9%. Volume leaders included the Mazda6, Premacy and Mazda323. Overseas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.