Mazda Motor Corp. shuffles its management deck in Hiroshima, Japan, promoting Daniel T. Morris as global marketing, sales and customer service senior managing executive officer, in addition to moving seven other executives up in rank. Morris replaces Stephen Odell, who will move back to controlling-shareholder Ford Motor Co. following more than five years at Mazda. Ford has yet to announce Odell’s new role. Separately, Philip G. Spender leaves his post atop the Ford-Mazda AutoAlliance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.