Mazda Motor Corp. production increases for the fifth consecutive month, exceeding by one the number of monthly sales hikes. The Japan-based company’s MX-5 Miata roadster leads the production totals with a 113.2% increase over November, 2001. The new Demio compact wagon is Mazda’s top sales performer on the Japanese market with a 61.7% improvement over November of last year. Meanwhile, the redesigned MPV minivan leads Mazda’s export parade, followed by the MX-5.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.