Mazda Motor Corp. says it is on track to achieve full-year financial projections, including a 6% increase in revenue over year-ago, based on its mid-fiscal-year performance. Consolidated revenue for the first half of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2004, increased 4% to ¥1.3 trillion ($10.9 billion), while operating profit rose 94% year-on-year to ¥24.8 billion ($255 million) and net income doubled to ¥11.2 billion ($101 million). Stronger sales, especially in Europe, China and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.