Mazda Motor Corp. says its first-quarter (ended June 30) revenues increased 12.3% to ¥642.3 billion ($5.9 billion), resulting in a net profit of ¥34 billion ($323.8 million). The Japanese auto maker did not provide earnings comparisons from year-ago because it did not report earnings on a quarterly basis at that time. Worldwide vehicle sales increased 11.9% to 258,150 units. Retail volumes in Japan were down 2.6% during the quarter to 60,300 units, while sales in the U.S. increased by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.