Mazda Motor Corp. reports significant increases in all profit levels – including the best operating profits in 10 years – for the fiscal year that ended March 31. Consolidated revenue of ¥2.9 trillion ($25.6 billion) marks a 9% increase over year prior, while operating profit jumped 39% to ¥70.2 billion ($621 million) and net income surged 41% to ¥33.9 billion ($299.8 million). The company’s net debt-to-equity ratio improved from 208% to 161%. It also plans to pay a ¥2/share ($0.02) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.