Mazda Motor Corp. credits an improved model mix and weaker yen against other major currencies for a 9% increase in fiscal first-quarter revenue to Ұ734.3 billion ($6.40 billion). Operating profit rose 30% over year-ago to Ұ29.6 billion ($258.2 million). Overall net income increased by Ұ6.2 billion ($54.1 million), the auto maker reports. In Japan, Mazda saw retail sales for the period drop 6% to 62,000 units compared with year-ago. Mazda sales also dipped in China, where the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.