Mazda Motor Corp. unveils its new Titan truck series in Japan. The auto maker says the trucks are powered by a 4.8L diesel engine certified as an ultra-low (85% reduced) PM*1 emissions diesel engine, allowing the trucks to meet Japan’s new short-term diesel emissions regulations. The Titan series also boasts the Smoother E clutch-less manual transmission. Mazda is targeting sales at 500 units per month in Japan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.