Mazda Motor Corp. introduces in Japan a sporty version of its AZ-Wagon. The FT-Special goes on sale today (July 14) at Mazda, Mazda Afini and Mazda Autozam dealers in Japan. Most of the differences between the FT-Special, targeted for limited sales of 2,000 units, and the standard AZ-Wagon are cosmetic. These include a low-rider suspension and 14-in. aluminum wheels, exclusive black and silver seat fabric, an upgraded audio system and four new exterior paint colors.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.