Mazda North American Operations begins distributing windshield stickers warning drivers to apply sunscreen if they are going to put the top down on their convertible or open the sunroof. Mazda’s 700 U.S. dealers will distribute the labels as part of a year-long public awareness campaign with The Skin Cancer Foundation. “Auto makers make every effort to warn consumers about the proper use of safety belts, child restraints and airbags, so why not sunscreen?” says Jim O’Sullivan, MNAO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.