MONTREAL – Mazda North American Operations officials don’t expect the ’11 Mazda2 to have a significant impact on the brand’s U.S. market share, but in Canada the new B-car could be a game-changer. Arriving in North America in August, the Mazda2 is expected to sell about 20,000 units each in the U.S. and Canada. Don Romano, president of Mazda Canada Inc. and MNAO chief marketing officer, says while 20,000 barely register in the U.S., that sum is significant in the smaller Canadian market. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.