North America gets its first insights into Ford Motor Co.’s global C-car architecture with the Mazda3’s arrival in late November or early December. The Mazda3 hatchback is shorter than its sedan sibling. Meanwhile, Ward’s learns pricing for the Mazda Protege replacement that shares its all-new architecture with the next-generation Volvo S40/V50 and Ford’s European-market Focus. When the Mazda3 arrives in North American showrooms, its sticker will start at $13,680. This gets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.