DETROIT – Mazda North American Operations expects sales of its Mazda5 multipurpose vehicle to hit 18,000 units this year, based on increased demand for the refreshed ’08 model in its first full month on the market. The Mazda5, first introduced in 2005 and whose updated model went on sale in the U.S. in mid-December, is one of the more unusual vehicles in the market – neither a fullsize minivan nor standard cross/utility vehicle. January deliveries rose 43.9% to 1,627 units, compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.