GENEVA – Mazda6 will open doors for European car buyers who might not have considered a wagon, a Mazda Motor Corp. official predicts. "Of our mix in Europe, probably the strongest one will be the hatch," says Stephen Odell, Mazda of Europe president. "And then sedan and then wagon. But wagons could account for, I think, up to 30% of the mix." This suggests a hatchback take rate in the 35% range, with sedans coming in somewhere between hatchback and wagon. But the production schedule at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.