Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) increases by $220 the base sticker of its ’04 Mazda6. When equipped with manual transmission and the brand’s 2.3L I-4 engine, the Mazda6i starts at $18,750, compared with $18,230 for the ’03 model. The ’04 Mazda6s, which features a 3.0L V-6, starts at $21,345. New this year is a sport package that excludes a rear spoiler. MNAO has said it is confident that the original 77,000-unit annual volume target will be achieved for the ’04 model year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.