Ford Motor Co. taps Stephen Odell to head Ford of Britain. Odell leaves his job as director-marketing, sales and service at Mazda Motor Corp. - in which Ford holds a controlling stake. Stephen Odell He replaces the retiring Roger Putnam as chairman of Ford's U.K. operation, effective July 1; Daniel T. Morris replaces Odell at Mazda. (See related story: Mazda Promotes 8 Managers, AAI Chief to China) Odell, 50, will oversee sales, marketing and retail functions, in addition to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.