Mazda Motor Corp. vehicles receive top ratings from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. front-impact tests of ’03 models. The new Mazda6 sedan earns NHTSA’s top rating – five stars – for both driver and front passenger protection in frontal crash tests. In earlier tests, Mazda’s MPV minivan also got a 5-star rating for front occupant protection in frontal crashes and front- and rear-passenger protection in side impacts.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.