Carlos Mazzorin is not the first Big Three purchasing czar to cross over to “the other side” by joining a major supplier with whom he previously sat across the table negotiating contracts. Thomas Stallkamp, now chairman of MSX International, headed Chrysler Corp.’s purchasing during the 1990s before rising to president – and then departed soon after the merger that created DaimlerChrysler AG in late 1998. Carlos Mazzorin, in the lobby of Ford’s Dearborn world headquarters in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.