Mercedes-Benz will provide a more accurate look at the production version of its upcoming Grand Sports Tourer (GST) at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show next month. Mercedes-Benz’s latest concept based on the upcoming Grand Sports Tourer. The German luxury brand also will debut its new diesel-powered E-Class sedan (E320 CDI). The latest GST concept is nearly identical to the production model, which is slated to run down the line at Mercedes’ Vance, AL, assembly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.