Ford Motor Co. designer Gerry McGovern is returning to Land Rover after a 5-year absence as director-Advanced Design to work on vehicles slated for introduction in 2010 and beyond, a spokeswoman tells Ward’s. McGovern’s latest appointment comes following the shuttering of Ford’s expensive Ingeni European design studio in London, where he served a short-lived tenure as director. In his new role, McGovern will shepherd Land Rover design “six to eight years” into the future, the spokeswoman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.