LIVONIA, MI — Ford Racing Technology got a big assist from a loyal supplier when it introduced the 304-hp, turbocharged FR200 Focus at the recent Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show in Las Vegas. Behind the scenes: McLaren Performance Technologies, putting the “zoom” in the Ford Motor Co.'s Focus concept. As evidenced by the FR200 project, McLaren, headquartered here, is vying for more specialty engineering and performance parts business from American OEMs, particularly with Ford Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.