NEW YORK – McLaren Performance Technologies, carrying through on a strategy it announced a year ago, wants to kickstart the stodgy reputation of Ford Motor Co.’s Lincoln luxury brand by selling a high-powered aftermarket version of the LS sport sedan. The special-edition Lincoln LSE will carry the “Powered by McLaren Engines” moniker when it becomes available this summer. President and CEO Steve Rossi introduces the muscular LSE to the media this week at the New York auto show and says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.