Blue Diamond Truck gears up its Escobedo, Mexico, assembly plant for a December production launch of ’04-model Ford F-650 and F-750 Super Duty trucks. The plant, which also produces trucks bearing the International badge, has the capacity to build 31,800 total units. The ’04 Super Duty trucks will arrive in dealerships by early next year, says Ford Motor Co., which last year formed Blue Diamond in a 50-50 joint venture with Navistar International Corp. Blue Diamond also promises to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.