LAS VEGAS – A customer may spend hours with a car salesperson, selecting the right vehicle and such. But the clock starts ticking when the customer enters the finance & insurance manager’s office for a pitch of add-on products and services. “Studies show the longer a customer is in the F&I office, the lower the customer-satisfaction scores,” says Glenn Roberts, an F&I trainer for Universal Underwriters. Glenn Roberts If 30 minutes in the F&I office is about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.