The Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn. names aftermarket industry veteran Robert McKenna president and CEO, effective Oct. 1. McKenna takes MEMA’s helm following a stint as group vice president and chairman of the board for the National Automotive Parts Assn., where he is credited with having “strengthened its position as a leading distributor in the traditional automotive aftermarket,” MEMA says. McKenna’s career spans 35 years. He currently serves on the board of directors at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.