MONTREAL – Audi AG better be looking over its shoulder because Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. is ready to trounce on its prized all-wheel-drive market. The German luxury marque already has begun to sell AWD versions of its S-Class and C-Class vehicles in the U.S. and Canada, with hopes the cars will help Mercedes this year surpass its U.S. 2002 sales of 213,225 units. Mercedes-Benz has begun to sell AWD versions of the S-Class in the U.S. and Canada. Dubbed 4Matic, the AWD system ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.