Mercedes-Benz unveils its new ’03 E-Class at the Brussels Motor Show this week. In addition to significant styling changes, the new model features a wide array of safety and technology improvements. Mercedes says it has invested $2 billion in the car. E-Class annually accounts for 25% of the company’s global passenger-car sales. The new model represents the first significant styling change for the car in seven years. Exterior stylists maintained the E-Class’ signature oval headlamps, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.