GENEVA — Mercedes-Benz plans to capitalize on U.S. demand for its vehicles with the introduction of the S-Class later this month, a face-lifted E-Class in the fall, and the ML55 and CL coupe during the first quarter 2000. Demand for the M-Class remains strong around the world, says Mike Jackson, president of Mercedes-Benz of North America Inc., but the U.S. continues to be the largest market. Jackson predicts the M320 will continue to be the hottest seller with 60% of sales, the ML430 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.