Mercedes-Benz USA increases retail prices on select vehicles by a sales-weighted average of 0.7%. Prices were hiked on the SLK, CLK, CL, SL and E-and G-Class model lines, as well as Maybach-branded vehicles. The CLS and S- and C-Class model ranges, as well as the SLR, did not receive price increases. The price of the Maybach 57 rose $9,500 to $325,000, while the Maybach 62 posted an $8,000 up-tick to $375,000.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.