SYDNEY – The Mercedes-Benz Concept Fascination shown at this year’s Paris auto show previewed the styling of the new E-Class coupe – from the windscreen forward, it’s virtually identical to the production car – and, if a little less so, the E-Class sedan. Now the new E-Class coupe makes its debut at the Geneva auto show next March. The lower, shorter and narrower coupe/cabrio arriving in Australia in July, with the wagon expected late in the year. More interesting is the suggestion by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.