NICE, France — Flush with success following the global launch of its new sedan, DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz is going one step further by adding a sporty coupe and versatile station wagon to the C-Class family. But don't expect sibling rivalry in this brood. All three cars will attract a different kind of customer, and word is another addition may be on the way. Mercedes this time is introducing the sporty and fun-to-drive C-Class coupe with the younger buyer in mind, says Brend ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.