VITORIA, Spain – Mercedes-Benz Espana, DaimlerChrysler AG’s Spanish subsidiary, posts a spectacular increase in first-quarter output, up 41% from like-2003 levels. Strong acceptance of the new Vito van and Viano multipurpose vehicles, both built at the Mercedes plant here in northern Spain, helped Mercedes Espana increase revenues to more than €1 million ($1.2 million) in the first quarter, up 49% from year-ago. Vito van volume rose to 19,130 units in the January-March period, up 22.8% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.