Still experiencing unprecedented growth in the U.S., the Mercedes-Benz arm of DaimlerChrysler AG is preparing further expansion of its model line with two additional offerings from its in-house performance “tuner,” AMG. Beginning this summer, Mercedes will launch the SLK32 AMG roadster and C32 AMG 4-door sedan, variants of the existing SLK and C-Class. The main difference from their mainstream counterparts: a startling 349 hp which is a better-than-50% power increase. The extra power is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.