TARRYTOWN, NY – Rolling out the ’03 E-Class calls for special E-Motion. That's what Mercedes-Benz North America Inc. is calling a "lifestyle launch event" that debuted here and will roll on to seven more cities over the next two months. '03 Mercedes E-Class Karen Makris, product manager for the E-Class, says 18,000 prospects have been invited to test the new car, along with such pampering as spa treatments and gourmet food prepared by famous chefs. The new E-Class will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.