NICE, France – Production of the all-new M-Class is under way at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International Inc. (MBUSI) in Vance, AL, where retail units are running down the assembly line even as the facility begins validation processes for the all-new R-Class. M-Class output began Dec. 3, with full production ramp-up to be completed by the end of this year, William Taylor, president and CEO of MBUSI tells Ward’s during a media preview program for the all-new cross/utility vehicle here. Taylor says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.