NEW YORK – Former Ford Motor Co. and Jaguar Cars of North America executive Michelle Cervantez is named vice president-marketing for Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. Cervantez succeeds Dave Schembri, who is appointed vice president-pre-owned and fleet vehicle operations. Cervantez comes to MBUSA from Jaguar Cars, where she was vice president-marketing. Previously she was brand development manager for the Lincoln LS. She will report to Paul Halata, president and CEO of MBUSA.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.